1. Ackerman, S.R. “Trust and Honesty in Post-Socialist Societies” 2001, Kyklos
2. Lambsdorff, J. G. (2002), “Making Corrupt Deals: Contracting in the Shadow of the Law”, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
3. Henning, Peter. Th e Prosecution and Defense of Public Corruption: Th e Law and Legal Strategies. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011.
4. Commission on Growth and Development. The Growth Report: Strategies for Sustained Growth and Inclusive Development. Washington, DC: World Bank. 2008.
5. Clausen, B.; Kraay, A.; Nyiri, Z.. Corruption and Confidence in Public Institutions: Evidence from a Global Survey. The World Bank Economic
1James Lindgren, The Elusive Distinction Between Bribery and Extortion: From the Common Law to the Hobbs Act, 35
1 Daniel H. Lowenstein The briber influences the official if the gift increases the probability that the official will act as the briber hopes.1985.